Emergency Management - Library Resources Guide
Browse the resources highlighted on this page to find current doctrine, journal articles, dissertations, books and much more from the emergency management domain.
- All-hazards Articles in the Scholarly Literature (ALL-HAZARTS) - search from over 20,000 scholarly/peer-reviewed article citations
- All-hazards bibliographies - explore what resources we have available on all-hazards topics
- Civil defense resource page: browse our unique collection of civil defense materials from the Cold War era
- Disaster summaries/bibliograhies - Read a short summary on a major disaster or incident from the past or browse the materials we have in the library relating to it.
- Doctrine Resource Page : an annotated bibliography to doctrinal resources from FEMA, DHS and the White House
- Emergency management ebooks: FEMA staff can access any of our dozens of eBooks anywhere, 24/7, by creating a free account while on campus and then logging in.
- Emergency management journal articles: Keep up on your professional reading. This page offers links to a virtual table of contents for selected journals as well as FEMA staff access to a variety of journals via DHS subscription service
- First responder dissertations/theses - browse by a variety of topics including emergency management, disaster planning, homeland security and more.